PC-Help Online is continuously working on additional
content to help you meet your computing needs. We have accomplished a lot from our
launch date, but still strive to bring you more. A lot of ideas and hopes that we
had when we first started this site have been reached. So, here is a listing of more
of our future plans for PC-Help Online:
- Moving the whole site to a database to allow for rapid
modification and additional content.
- Pursue other computer users, try to get more users of
alternate OSes or Computers.
- Expand the discussion forums as demand increases to
- Allow for users to submit questions to a survey. (Example:
Vote on a product and if it should be purchased)
- Get advertising support of some sort, to help pay for
the costs of maintaining this site.
- If the above happens then a means by which to hire
additional people to help with problem-solving or content.
- A way for users to get help via a phone call.
- A way for us to distribute the complete site via CDROM
so that users can browse offline.
- Add the ability to comparison shop on the site.
You can expect to find this list growing as we start
receiving feedback from users and move away from the resources related to PC companies. If
you have any ideas for PC-Help Online or were looking for information you couldn't find,
please let us know in our Feedback form.
Copyright © 1996-1998 [Stickman Productions]. All rights reserved.
Revised: August 25, 1998.