Here are the necessary links to take you to sites with
content relating to motherboards. Click Here to see user
submitted sites for this area.
- ATX Form Factor
- Description: This is a resource for information about the ATX
form factor and vendors offering ATX products.
- Description: Since there are a lot of questions about the
differences between the various chips used in the IBM PC, IBM PC/XT, IBM PC/AT, IBM PS/2
and compatibles, this list, containing their CPUs and NPXs, has been compiled for the
benefit of the net community.
- Intel Motherboard
- Description: This doucument attempts to answer the most
Frequently Asked Questions about Intel Motherboards.
- Motherboard HomeWorld
- Description: Find all types of motherboards at the Motherboard
Homeworld! All brands, all types, all CPU's.
- Motherboard Information
- Description: This site has information on Motherboard Manuals,
Specifications, Identifying a Motherboard, Motherboard Manufacturers.
- Description: This section is for the rating of current
technology motherboards. There are 5 categories that are covered that will help rate the
overall worth of each motherboard. The results are obtained from real world people, as
opposed to lab technicians, this will prove much more valuable in determining how well the
motherboard functions in the real world.
- The Mainboard Guide
- Description: This site has information on Important
Considerations, Test Results, Recommendations, The Future, Motherboard Manufacturers.
- Newsgroup: misc.forsale.computers.pc-specific.motherboards
Submit: Hardware - Motherboards.
Webmaster Copyright ©
1996-1998 [Stickman Productions]. All rights reserved.
Revised: March 01, 1998.