Here are the necessary
links to take you to sites with content relating to video adapters. Click Here to see user submitted sites for this area.
- Graphic Boards
- Description: This section is for the rating of current
technology graphic boards. There are 5 categories that are covered that will help rate the
overall worth of each graphic board. The results are obtained from real world people, as
opposed to lab technicians, this will prove much more valuable in determining how well the
graphic board functions in the real world.
- Review of Graphic Cards
- Description: This page has information and performance of some
common graphic cards.
- The PC Video Hardware FAQ
- Description: A List of Frequently Asked Questions (and their
answers) pertaining to video hardware for IBM PC clones.
- The High Performance Video Card
- Description: This page is an attempt to clear up all the hoopla
about video card performance. In particular, a focus on the latest technologies, notably
the hot new 3D-enhanced chipsets and cards coming out.
- The Video Card Guide
- Description: This site has a description of video cards and
information on benchmarks and performance.
- Video Accelerator
- Description: Here you will find information about the latest
video and 3D accelerators, how they work, what you should look for in a video accelerator,
and how well different video accelerators perform.
- Video Cards and
- Description: A document that has setup information and
installation as well as video card troubleshooting advice.
- Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
Submit: Hardware - Video Adapters.
Webmaster Copyright ©
1996-1998 [Stickman Productions]. All rights reserved.
Revised: March 01, 1998.