Here are the necessary
links to take you to sites with content relating to Notebooks or Laptops. Click Here to see user submitted sites for this area.
- Buying Guide: Notebooks
- Description: PC World's listing of related articles on Notebooks, also
a listing of the Top Ten Notebooks.
- Fringe Ryder's Corral
- Description: This page includes lots of information on laptops and
- Interactive Buyer's Guide
- Description: If you're prepared, buying a notebook PC can be a breeze.
If you're not, the experience can be more like buying a used car. Use this buying guide as
your simple five-step procedure for ensuring success.
- Description: A site chock full of Internet information about laptop and
notebook computers, manufacturers, useful peripherals, and other laptop/notebook related
- Linux and X-Windows on
- Description: X-Notebook mini-HOWTO and other information.
- Notebook Graphics and
PCMCIA Chipset Survey
- Description: This site has quite a large table containing information
about the graphics and PCMCIA chipsets used in a large number of laptop/notebook
- O'Grady's PowerPage
- Description: O'Grady's PowerPage has been the definitive PowerBook
resource since December 1995.
- PC Portables Online
- Description: Each month, PC Portables Magazine, in print, offers
cutting-edge reviews of the newest portable computers, products and software to make your
work easier and your life more enjoyable.
- Portable Computing Center
- Description: This site attempts to offer most of the info you need to
buy or maintain a portable computer.
- The Moving Target
- Description: The Moving Target covers mobile information technology
including laptop, handheld and palmtop computers, PDAs, pocket organizers, and
- The Notebook Jungle
- Description: A guide to who makes what notebook for who. You might be
very surprised. Also some great international laptop/notebook information.
- Newsgroup: comp.sys.laptops
See Also: Reviews - Notebooks.
Submit: Hardware - Notebooks.
Webmaster Copyright © 1996-1998
[Stickman Productions]. All rights reserved.
Revised: March 01, 1998.